Issue Description: Welcome to the LEAD1 NIL Institutional Report! The LEAD1 NIL Institutional Report features exclusive articles from subject matter experts and leading NIL companies on the most timely and relevant NIL institutional topics.
This third issue features:
- Original articles from leading NIL companies and firms: INFLCR, Spry, TeamAltemus, Entain, and FINN Partners;
- “The Tom McMillen Federal NIL Scoop” for an update on congressional NIL legislation;
- Original articles on the ramifications of broader NIL arrangements, the high school NIL regulatory landscape, and how employment rights for college athletes could be the next wave of NIL;
- An original article on the legal ramifications of college athletes entering into NIL agreements with Barstool Sports;
- How NIL is helping keep some college athletes from entering into the professional levels at an earlier age, particularly in men’s basketball;
- Indiana’s “collective” approach to NIL; and
We would like to thank our sponsors – Spry, INFLCR, TeamAltemus, Entain, and FINN Partners – who support the publication and the LEAD1 mission.