Issue Description: Welcome to the LEAD1 NIL Institutional Report! The LEAD1 NIL Institutional Report features exclusive articles from subject matter experts and leading NIL companies on the most timely and relevant NIL institutional topics.
This second issue features:
- Original articles from leading NIL companies and firms: INFLCR, Spry, TeamAltemus, RSM, and FINN Partners;
- “The Tom McMillen Federal NIL Scoop” for an update on congressional NIL legislation;
- Original articles on nuanced legal NIL issues such as retroactive NIL lawsuits, student-athletes wearing school color schemes without permission, international student-athletes, group licensing, use of institutional marks, disclosure, and more;
- An original NIL article from leading social media company, Cameo;
- An article about how college sports could be repeating itself in wake of NIL and Alston;
- How BYU may have changed the future of NIL agreements; and
We would like to thank our sponsors – Spry, INFLCR, TeamAltemus, RSM, and FINN Partners – who support the publication and the LEAD1 mission.