Issue Description: Welcome to the LEAD1 NIL Institutional Report! The LEAD1 NIL Institutional Report features exclusive articles from subject matter experts and leading NIL companies on the most timely and relevant NIL institutional topics.
This first issue features:
- Original articles from leading NIL companies and firms: INFLCR, Spry, TeamAltemus, RSM, and FINN Partners;
- “The Tom McMillen Federal NIL Scoop” for an update on congressional NIL legislation;
- Interviews with Jack Swarbrick on use of institutional marks and Sean Frazier on the intersection between diversity, equity, and inclusion and NIL;
- Interviews with LEAD1 NIL Working Group co-chairs, Mike Hill, and Michael Alford on agent and booster involvement;
- An update from Pat Chun on what the NCAA Division I Council may consider at its late June meeting;
- An institutional preview with Desiree Reed-Francois on what UNLV is doing to prepare for NIL; and
We would like to thank our sponsors – INFLCR, TeamAltemus, Spry, RSM, and FINN Partners – who support the publication and the LEAD1 mission.